10 Benefits Of Garden Egg
10 BENEFITS OF GARDEN EGG:
Benefits of Garden Egg cannot be over emphasized, Garden Egg which is also called Eggplant or Aubergine is a species of nightshade, grown for its edible fruit. Garden Eggs are one of the healthiest foods you can eat, they are cheap and widely available.
Apart from being a source of vegetable, it has numerous health benefits which are essential to human body. Below are 10 Benefits Of Garden Egg ;
1. A good source of dietary fibre thereby preventing constipation and improves digestive system.
2. Improves blood circulation, flexibility of blood vessels and cardio protective.
3. Helps in regulating blood sugar, and also has positive effect on visual functions.
4. Natural source of B vitamins; like thiamin, niacin, B6 and pantothenic acid.
5. Low calorie good for weight management and Cholesterol control.
6. Good for skin and hair, and also contain bone strengthening minerals.
7. High in folate, manganese, vitamin k, magnesium, vitamin c & copper.
8. Contains Nasunin (a potent phytonutrient and antioxidant. It helps to fight aging and cancer).
9. Good for colon health.
10. Good amount of phenolic acid, anthocyanins and flavonoids these antioxidants help protect the body from health risks, like inflammations, and neurological diseases.
Go grab one today………..
Health info ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/787353384646735/?ref=br_rs ). Retrieved 1st September 2016 at 9:30am
www.thewhistler.ng. Retrieved 2nd September 2016 at 10:10am.
www.nigerianobservernews.com. Retrieved 2nd September 2016 at 10:30am